Tuesday 13 February 2007

When's your next record then?

I hear that a lot these days. I'm really gratified that there is so much interest in my music 3 years after the last release! Anyway, to start with, if you didn't check it out already, you should check out the Bangface live set I put online, that's an album's worth of previously unreleased music.
Secondly, I've just completed a remix for Areal Records. It's a 4-on-the-floor melodic disco/hi-nrg inspired track with a few industrial noises chucked in at opportune moments.
Also on the horizon is a collaborative track, which I hope will be released soon. I'll report more nearer the time.
Apart from that, I have 3 album projects I would really like to see the light of day. I don't have a label at the moment though. It would be nice if something happened this year about that. If you have any ideas, feel free to get in touch.

No comments: